logo logo

Rotap Sieve Shaker

A sieve shaker is an industry term for a machine that is used to separate particleshe sieve shaker itself can be from any company, brand, or model rotap is the w tyler branded version of a sieve shakerhink of it like kleenexveryone knows when they say, can you hand me a kleenex that they are actually asking for a tissue.