logo logo

Aluminum Sulfate And Water Reaction

2016913to accomplish this, the water is treated with aluminum sulfate, commonly called alum, which serves as a flocculantaw water often holds tiny suspended particles that are very difficult for a filter to catch alum causes them to clump together so that they can settle out of the water.